Friday, December 4, 2020

My Feelings

Edit: After posting this post, the Lord showed me that my feelings aren't what is important.

As I was reading my devotion, I came across this quote which says it all.

"My feelings are not God. God is God.

My feelings do not define the truth. Gods Word defines the truth."

John piper 

 

 

I LOVE my birds!!!
I got a few pictures!
This is such a hard time for our country with the pandemic.
We are experiencing the pain of having family members that are suffering with Covid.
And what makes it worse is there's not a thing
 we can do to help since you can't go around them.
We have 1 still in the hospital.
Please pray for all that is sick.

I wonder what this little bird thinks of it all.
I bet she's not worried.
I guess that is how we should be.
But its so hard sometimes, isn't it?

Everybody talks about 2020 being so hard, and it has been.
But for me personally it has been 2018, 2019 and now 2020.
While many just complain about having to stay home
 (which I really don't think they are),
staying home to me is just natural.
Staying home to me and being well, is a blessing.
It is not a sacrifice.

Sure, I would love to go to Church, and out to eat 
and although I am not a shopper
I would love to go in a store.
Crazy.
But. I am just thankful for a roof over my head and food to eat.
I am thankful that I am able to cook.
There is just so many things to be thankful for.

We all have our opinions and that is our God given right.
And it means more that we live in a country that 
we have the freedoms to do as we want.
But one thing that has really bothered me is the 
fact that many are so selfish and refuse to do something
 so simple as to wear a mask when they go out
during this pandamic.
I don't like it either.
I only go to my doctors, our lake house, and home.
And the only time I am around people is at doctors offices.
If I get it, that is where it will be from.

You know. It really doesn't matter what I think anyway.
And I don't mean to judge. It just sounds like such a simple way to 
"Love our neighbor."
We all have to do for ourselves and do what we think is right.
But I wonder what the Lord is saying to us.
I believe HE is.
I just don't know if anybody's listening.
It is such a "Me" world.
I think America is spoiled.
Just my opinion.

LOVE THY NEIGHBOR.
NO EXCEPTIONS.
******************

GOD BLESS AMERICA!


No comments: