Monday, December 26, 2016

Christmas At The Farm 2016

Our 3 Youngest Grandbabies

My Sweet Mother flirting with Santa Claus!

We had an appetizer theme!

I think I saw this Mommy kissing Santa Claus!

Me & Sweet Hunter!

Sweet Little Asher!

Left to right,
Me, Shannon, Maranda, Brett (Photo bomb),
My Mother, and Mandy

Little Huddy!
Our youngest Grandbaby!

Me & Nathan!

Me & Shannon!

Santa Claus came to our family Christmas party & danced the night away!

We are so blessed!
6 Grandbabies!
They range in age from 21 years old down to 2 years old!

The whole family plus some!!!
This was the best Christmas!
We had everyone here!
*****************************************
I haven't been here since Sept. because of computer issues but Sweet Hunter
gave me a new computer so I am back.
I've missed all my blogging friends!
I hope you all had a Merry Christmas!
We sure did!





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi dear friend! I saw on fb that you were returning to the blog!!! I just started blogging again too. It's been great to catch up with you and your beautiful family over Christmas. I love your new home and look forward to following you in the new year. xoxo

Anonymous said...

So blessed, girl! I love all the pics and love you all! Merry Christmas!

Needled Mom said...

I always love seeing the great family photos, Val. I think of your mom so often - especially when my iris bloom. Please tell her "hello" for me.

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Aussiequilter said...

I miss your posts ! Happy Christmas to you !

Kathleen said...

Good to hear from you again. I look forward to more posts about life at the farm. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Deana said...

I'm so happy you're back!