Friday, November 6, 2020

2020 My Opinion

 I have not voiced my opinion publicly on social media except a couple of news posts (I couldn't help myself) but as far as my farm page,.....I don't think it is the place. It is a place where women can come together as one and learn to  love their husbands, love their children, love their home, and love the Lord.

But as far as this blog,......this is like a journal that anyone can see, but it is my personal blog. I love that you are here but you chose to be here.

As far as who I voted for, I would assume you would know by the fruit that I bare.
I think it is so sad what our country is becoming.
But guess what?
There is not a thing we can do about it except vote & pray.
There is no doubt that there is wrong, evil things going on everywhere.
Now I know and realize that certain things come to pass before "the end" comes.
But. Wrong is wrong.
There is no doubt that this year, 2020 that the pandemic played a big 
part in this election.

Now I don't care who you voted for. I really don't.
But I will say this, 
If your candidate for the President is the true winner,
you would want a fair election too.
You would want all the votes to be legal and counted correctly.
I don't care if you are Democrat or Republican, and we should all 
want the same thing.
Fair and balanced.
Not divided.

The media played such a big part of this.
And that is so sad.
Why do we even listen to the news?
What gets me is it is all about ratings.
They tell you what they think you want to hear. 
But read my shirt.
Is it well with your soul?
Thats what we should be worried about.
This is another reason.
It actually is the main reason.
China Virus.
This was not Trumps fault.
This was not anyone's fault, well except China.
But it is what ruled this election.
So sad. And for those that think Covid 19 is not real.
I can tell you for a fact that it is.

As sad as it is, there are many who are happy about the election.
We just had the best 3 1/2 years we will ever have.
But life will go on.

What is even sadder than losing our President,
is that friends aren't friends anymore.
Family fights family.
And it is usually played all played out on social media.

If you believe in the Bible,
you will have to know that Evil vs. Good
and always has. 
And good will win.

And this is why I have the little ministry I have on facebook, instagram,
and you tube.
And when it comes right down to it,
I teach that it is going to rain.
It could be sickness like what happened to me and many of you
or it could be your jobs, or even politics.
But the storm is coming.
You hear the thunder?
I do.
No matter who you wanted for your President, 
we all need to realize this is 
spiritual and part of HIS plan.
I know many that don't believe this.
And do you ever notice with some, it is always something?
I mean, it was masks, then it was covid wasn't real,
then it was making fun of the other political party because
theirs is the only right one, 
and then there are some who never writes about the Lord,
and all of the sudden thats what you see.
I mean it's the truth.
I told you it was your choice to come here.
Smile.
This is where I write what I feel.
Well. About some things.
Some things you will never know.

What it all comes down to is trust.
I trust the Lord to know that HE has a plan that
is bigger than what we could ever imagine.
What do we do now?
We take care of our homes and families.
We take every opportunity to be quiet.
We trust and believe that this is all for our good.
Mind our own business.
We do not exchange evil for evil.
We pray.
Love the Lord with all of our hearts.
And love our neighbor as ourselves.

So when this is all said and done. Life will go on.
Believe it or not.
You may not like the way things are done.
But life will go on.
This is not our home!
******************************

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Just click below!

I am everywhere!

(Smile)

I would love to sit with you for a while!










1 comment:

Mari said...

Thanks for your election comments. I agree. It's a sad thing, and so frustrating how the media has been twisting things so badly. We did have a wonderful 3 1/2 year and I hope history shows how good he was.
Yes - It is well with my soul.