Sunday, November 8, 2020

Little House On The Lake

Why do we call it "Little House" when there are 2 places?
Because Sweet Hunter named it that!
I thought it was perfect!!!!
I have probably told this before and if I have, forgive me.
But what we bought is a waterfront rec property that included a 40' Park Model 
Retreat by Keystone RV and literally a  "Little House!"

This is our little house called an RV!
It has a kitchen, living room with a dining area, a bathroom with a full shower, and 
a Master bedroom with a king size bed.
This is where we stay when we go to the lake!

This is actually a "little house!
It is a one room cottage with a full bath and a kitchenette.
This is our guest house!
It has a screened in porch and is just a doll house!

And this is our view!!!!

And of course, I have to have a bird feeder!
or 2 
or 3!
Smile!

If you know me, you know I love birds!!!
This bird house was there when we bought the place.

This little bird house was here too!
The roof needs a little repair.
But I LOVE it!

These were also there just sitting by themselves on the ground.
I was trying to keep a journal at the lake both at the camper at the campground we
used to own, or this place but I decided this is where I will do my journal from here on out.
I have to tell you that this place was a dream of mine. 
Not so much this place but a little camper on the lake.
And I truly believe Sweet Hunter bought it because he knew it was something I would love.
You see, I went through hell in 2018 and 2019 with cancer surgery and chemo.
I love him for giving me this gift.
It also has been a blessing this year, 2020 because of Covid.
I have not been able to go out in public so this has given me a 
little get away since I stay home so much.
Of course, again, if you know me at all, you know home is where my heart is and
I don't mind staying home at all.
HOME is the nicest word I know.
************************************

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Come visit me at these other places!

I am everywhere!

This blog is my heart though.

Click below to visit me!





 

No comments: