Wednesday, December 16, 2020

A Good Day At The Farm

A sweet visit from our Granddaughter, Alyssa!
If you have been with me on this blog over the years,
you have watched her grow up!
She is 20 years old!!!
I just can't believe it!
We blinked!
I had some bananas that were getting brown and it was
either banana bread or banana pudding!
Banana pudding won!
Not as good as my Moms!
Nobody's pudding is as good as hers!

Yummy!!!
I love to use the ripe bananas!
I love to smell them.

Mom always does cool whip and
it's my favorite!
It is in the refrig. 
We have already been in to it but my favorite time
to eat it is in the morning!

I haven't felt great this week so I haven't cooked much.
But today we had biscuits and green beans that I canned from the garden.
I added potatoes and carrots to it.
Then I fixed some macaroni and cheese. (homemade)
I had some Ranch Cheddar Chicken in the freezer so
I just thawed it out and heated up.
It was delish if I do say so myself!
Thankful to feel better today.

Thankful, Grateful and Blessed
********************************

GOD BLESS AMERICA!



















 



No comments: