Saturday, December 19, 2020

Seven Days of Gratitude

I know I am late on this gratitude thing.
I know traditionally it suppose around Thanksgiving but 
honestly shouldn't it be everyday, all year long?

I am more thankful than I have ever been since I was sick.
I am thankful for everyday I wake up.

I read blogs like most read books.
I have often heard my Mom say that she doesn't have to travel anymore.
She can go anywhere in the world inside a book without ever leaving her home.
I have always wanted to be a reader like her but the only books I could
read is something to do with my life. I guess you could say to do books.
But blogs, take me away.
Thats where I discovered this YouTube. 
And if you have seen my Facebook, you have probably seen where
I posted this video.
But I don't want to ever forget it.
It is 11 minutes and 46 seconds.  
I have listened to it several times.
I need to listen to it every day.
It really spoke to me. He says it all
I hope you enjoy as much as I did!
Video is below!
Lord, don't ever let me forget to be grateful.
*********************************************

Come visit me here too!


1 comment:

Willow said...

Hi Val, thanks for visiting my blog. Being grateful and thankful every day is so important!
PS: I love your farmhouse!