Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Family Christmas #2020

When life gives you lemons, you make lemonade, right?
We are more than blessed.

This is our baby girl and her little family.
We all were separated and were only together outside, 
socially distancing and wearing masks except for the pictures 
for about 20 minutes.


This is our oldest daughter and part of her family.
She has turned in to me!
She is a cooking machine and that's what
she had done all day.
I sure did miss her other 2 kiddos!


And this is our middle daughter and her little family.
Plus their newest addition.
She is a Toy Poodle and her name is "Honey Bun!"
Huddy loves her!
And if you haven't watched Little Huddys video on 
my youtube channel, you need to check it out.
He is so cute. 
I will add it at the end of this post!

We are more than blessed!
We missed everybody that wasn't here.
Christmas 2020
We always do appetizers at Christmas and that didn't change.
Everybody did their specialties and we all packaged each family 
our appetizers and we did a porch pick up and delivery
here at the farm!
My girls are great cooks!
I am very proud of them.
Although it looks different this year,
our love for each other is the same.
That will never change.
2020 has made me so thankful for our past and hopefully our future
family get togethers!

“A happy family is but an earlier heaven.” – George Bernard Shaw
****************************

Come visit me here too!


 


1 comment:

JJ said...

I love your post with all your family pictures taken on the farm. It reminds me of the home my parents had and the home we have and the love of our family that warms the heart. Have a wonderful 2021.