Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Projects 2021

I am very very excited about this project.  For all our married life, 42 years,
 I have just put all my pictures in totes and packed away.  One day I was
talking to one of my sweet friends, and she shared with me these organizers 
at Amazon.  So I got busy.  I am not through and  have a ways to go.
When I got so sick, this is one of my things I wanted done
 so that my children could find pictures 
easily.  So I am organizing by families.  
That's what my friend did. I should finish this by March if I 
stay on track.  The manilla envelopes are for the 8 x 10's and bigger. I hope to figure out how to organize these too. Isn't this cool?

A fun little project.
When I was in chemo, I started watching Bob Ross for some odd reason.
Anyway, my sweet Mother bought me the whole set.
I was just too sick to try.
Chubby Hummer! 
Smile!


I was pretty proud of this one.
I free handed it.

My female has been eating well! 
But I was pretty proud of the Cardinal and the pines.
This was my first 3 attempts.
I hope I get better.
***************************
I have several projects I want to do.
I plan on make 2021 a year of finishes!
I have a friend that crossstitches and she had 70ish
finishes last year. She inpires me!
****************************
It has been a minute since I blogged. 
I thought I might hop on here for a second.
I love blogging but its so much easier to Facebook.
It takes effort to do this but I would like to continue 
for my children to look back on one day.
I don't want them to forget me.
***********************

Come visit me here too!




 

3 comments:

Mari said...

Good for you with those photos! I have mine in something similar, but would love to scan them and do some online scrapbooking. I do computer scrapbooks for my grandkids and print one each year, but doing the rest is overwhelming!

Needled Mom said...

Organizing the photos is such a monumental task. Good for you for tackling it. I regret that I did not label mine at the time I took them. It looks like you are enjoying your new project for 2021. Have fun with it.

Maria said...

I love how they all turned out! They all show your beauty. Thank you for sharing them. I’m sure your Momma will love them! Love ya lady!