Thursday, January 7, 2021

This Is Not My Home!

Bean soup and Cornbread!
It doesn't get any better than this!

Yesterday was a hard day in our country.
I am so glad that God is the one in control.
And I am glad I am only passing through.
This is not my home.

Everybody was looking so forward to 2021.
I wonder what they think now!
Praying for President Trump and Vice President Pence.
Prayers for our Country and the upcoming leadership!

We still live in the best country there is and I am so thankful.
I pray things calm down but I honestly don't think we have seen the worst of it.
Yesterday was so hard to watch but back in the summer was hard to watch too.
And I have to question why it would be so easy to break in to the capitol.
I just think that is strange and questionable.
By the way, this is my helper! 
Sweet Hunter cutting Jalapenos for poppers!
"What I love most about my home is who I share it with."

Evelyn's Spinach Dip!
You can go to my cooking blog to get the recipe for this
or you tube to watch a video.
Both links are below.

Today, I ordered my upcoming birthday present from Sweet Hunter!
He told me too!
So I did!
I actually ordered 2 things!!! 
(Smile)
********************************
Billy Graham Video 
Please watch.
You will have to copy and paste in to Youtube.
I couldn't get the link to work.
Copy and Paste
https://youtu.be/yhyuu6ThoIk

********************************

Come visit me here too!



 

1 comment:

Needled Mom said...

I’m glad to know that I’m just passing through too. Many prayers are needed!