Wednesday, January 6, 2021

New Beginnings Entry & A little Cleaning

Bacon, Gravy & Biscuits
Even Canned biscuits!
Today. I am adding : "MEALS" to my New Beginnings Journal.
I am reserving several pages for this.


Yum! Homemade Bread! 
I will add the video soon!
So back to MEALS!
We all get in a rut and can't figure out what to cook.
I am listing my normal everyday meals in my journal
just as a reminder.  When I am at a loss, I can always
go to my journal to help me when I can't think of anything.
When I cook something good, I will add it to the list.
This journal is something I will use all year long.

Look at my new sign!
My Mom bought me that!
I love it.
We also started a cleaning series on Facebook like
get their homes in order.
Today I shared my Basic Weekly Plan.
I use index cards. I learned this method back in the 80's!
Sidetracked Home Executives Book

Monday: Home Blessing Hour
    Catch up Day
Zone: Laundry Room

Tuesday: Free Day
Zone: Bathrooms

Wednesday:
Desk Day 
Zone: Living room/Dining Room/ Keeping Room

Thursday:
Gofer Day
Zone: Bedrooms

Friday: Baking Day
Date Night
Zone: Kitchen

Saturday:
Play Day

Sunday:
Church 
(even online for such a time as this)
And 
Rest
***************************

Come visit me here too!


 

No comments: