Thursday, January 17, 2008

Precious Friends Honor Us With A Visit...
















This past Sunday we had some very close friends join us for Sunday lunch. It was Janice, Earl and their daughter Tammy, & their grandaughter Hannah. They were so sweet to bring us the most beautiful afghan.(see picture). It is handmade. You can't tell in the picture but it is a very long afghan. I love it! I promised Hannah that I would have the Lasagna Recipe and Apple Pie Recipe on my blog. We had such a great time with all of them. We were so honored to have them in our home. I forgot to take pictures while they were here. They all seemed to enjoy the lasagna, salad, french bread & apple pie. My husband certainly did. He said it was the best lasagna he had ever had. The apple pie is to die for!

LASAGNA: http://www.thepioneerwomancooks.com/2007/06/the_best_lasagn.html

APPLE PIE: http://thepioneerwomancooks.com/2007/12/scrumptous---and_i_do_mean_scrumptous---apple_pie.html

Note: We are not eating red meat at this time in our life for health reasons. I substituted deer meat instead.
I will be doing her cinnamon rolls soon!
HOPE YOU ENJOY AS MUCH AS WE DID!

1 comment: