Saturday, October 25, 2008

Some of Mandy's friends from her church gave her the most beautiful brunch Baby Shower. She got a lot of nice things. We really enjoyed meeting all of her friends. They were so nice. We had a great time and the food was excellent!

I was very excited about the gift I got her for this shower. I had bought her a high chair and a beautiful Strasburg chenille blanket, but what I was most excited about was the baby quilt that I won from Sandy's blog! I received it in the mail just in time for this shower. Mandy loved it as you can see! It is beautiful. It will be cherished by all of us. Thank you Sandy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting and everything looks wonderful, the food, the gifts, and the happy smiles all around.

Alice Grace said...

Beautiful Mandy, beautiful friends, beautiful shower! Looks like everyone had such fun! I am glad Tris and Alyssa got to go. The blanket you won is gorgeous! So is the blanket someone gave her with Davis's name on it.

Samantha said...

What a happy and joyous time for all of you! Best wishes to you and your (growing) family.