Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Surprises In The Mail

Beautiful Package with a very sweet note.
Just wait until you see what all was in this!

The larger package is Haze Teatime Fat Quarter Bundle.
I could not find the name of the small package
but she purchased all of this at Fat Quarter Shop!

Front of Christmas Panel and 8 different fat quarters to match.

Back of Christmas Panel


I received this in the mail from PigTales & Quilts! If you haven't visited her blog you need to. It is great. I am overwhelmed. I couldn't believe how many different things she sent me. I entered this giveaway and had no idea that I might win. I was so excited when I found out but I never imagined that I would receive this much. I am just learning about quilting and fabrics but I know this much......this is a very nice gift. Thank you so much!

16 comments:

Alice Grace said...

Oh you are so lucky! This was a great giveaway! I know you will make some beautiful items from this fabric! Congratulations!

Jocelyn said...

Congratulations on a wonderful prize. Have fun making your projects :-)
Jocelyn

Anonymous said...

Fabulous gifts, you are very lucky to be the winner of these!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on winning a wonderful gift. Such cute fabrics.

Marydon said...

How lovely a win for you. Congrats.
TTFN ~ Marydon

Needled Mom said...

Congratulations on such a wonderful win. I know that you will put all of it to good use.

aussiequilter said...

gosh,weren't you a lucky girl!Have fun with them all cheers Teri

My Colonial Home said...

VaShe wrapped the package just beautifully - I love it....and what was in it is even better! How appropriate for someone who loves to sew!
Karen

Unknown said...

Congrats!!!! Great gift!

Carole Burant said...

I can well imagine how excited you were to open this beautiful parcel and find out what was inside:-) Congratulations on winning the giveaway, you so deserve it!! xoxo

*karendianne. said...

Wunnerful! Truly. You're blessed ~ yet again.

Alleluiabelle said...

Congratulations! I'm not a quilter, but I've always wanted to try. I don't have the patience. I'm one of those people who like the final product without having to go through the process of making it as far as sewing. I love quilts though and I honor those, such as yourself, who are crafted in do this.

Hugs,
Alleluiabelle

Brenda said...

Wonderful blessings! You deserve it!

Faye said...

Stopped by for a visit.I really enjoyed your blog.I will be back.Have a great evening! blessings, Faye

Lisa said...

Love the gifts! How exciting! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Hi all. How are you?