Sunday, February 12, 2017

Family

Today, our family all went over to Alyssa's house
to try to cheer her up!
You can't help but be cheered up around these babies.
And she loves her cousins!

Our daughter, Maranda brought a
huge meal over for the family to share.
Our daughter, Mandy brought drinks and desserts.
I know our daughter Shannon really appreciated it.
It really helped me because I always feel like food makes it better.  And I will be cooking during the week.

Alyssa's boyfriend came over to visit her.
That was the first time he had seen
her with her feeding tube in.
He was so sweet.
He brought her Valentines gift and
she was upset that she didn't have him anything.
I know he understood. I don't think he was worried about that.
Bless her heart!
I caught them holding hands.
Look at her little arm.
It actually looks good now.
She's been stuck so many times.

The house was full and noisy with
lots of little munchkins running
around. Sweet Angel loves her family
so we hoped this might brighten
her day. These are her babies.

When she was born, I will never forget her little toes!
She has unique toes.
We are expecting results from some tests tomorrow and hoping for answers.
We need our baby girl back!
She's been sick since Christmas night.
I did a little story on facebook about her family.
It went something like this:

I've watched our family as we go through this trial with our granddaughter.
"Momma Bear"
(our daughter, Alyssa's Mom)
stays right with her, loves on her and
lays with her. There's nothing like a Mothers love.

"Daddy Bear"
(our son in love)
While having to keep things going he still caters to
their every need. Men are fixers. I know he wants to fix this. It hurts when you can't.

"Baby Bear "(Brother)
He's all boy. He plays his guitar. He plays his games.
But in his eyes even though he probably doesn't understand,
you can see he is worried.

Big Sister Bear (Big sister)
While working a full time job and going to college to get her Masters, she
still finds time to call and check to see if Alyssa needs something.

And then there is "Middle Baby Bear"
Alyssa
Sweet Angel
Baby girl

Our world revolves around her right now.
So I hope you understand why this is what I write about.
It is my heart.
We need her back!
Please keep praying for her and our family.
Trusting & Believing


8 comments:

Rose said...

I do keep her in my prayers...

Anonymous said...

My sister, friend and I continue to pray for Alyssa. Please keep us posted.

Marie said...

Praying for Alyssa and all the family. I know this is so hard but trusting in HIM is what keeps us going. HE has a purpose for all even when we don't understand why. Sending you love. Hugs, Marie

Needled Mom said...

Still praying here, Val.

Little Penpen said...

Praying for Alyssa. Does the formula going through her feeding tube hurt her stomach too? I pray for answers and healing. ❤️

Danae Bailey head said...

Just heard about this we are so sorry. We are praying for a complete healing from the Lord. Complete healing in the name of Jesus..amen

Danae Bailey head said...

Just heard about this we are so sorry. We are praying for a complete healing from the Lord. Complete healing in the name of Jesus..amen

Danae Bailey head said...

Just heard about this we are so sorry. We are praying for a complete healing from the Lord. Complete healing in the name of Jesus..amen