Saturday, November 20, 2021

Wow! A Lot of Changes Happening! The Farm. The Lake. And us!

So before I tell you our dreams and desires,
I want to show you this!
It is not stuff. Its real love!
Sweet Hunter has never put a sticker on his cars.
Ever.
But when he fulfilled this dream, he added this sticker.
Yes! As a woman, from a woman, this meant everything to me.
We live in a world full of stuff but showing love
is what its all about!
A sticker is just a little bit of how he shows his love.
Now its my time to show him by supporting his dreams 
in this season of our life.
He deserves it.

Wow! I don't know where to begin!
It's been a whirlwind!
Sorry its been so long!
Last post we were hanging curtains in the living room at the farm.

As many of you know we started a little over 2 years ago at the lake!
Sweet Hunters dream!
We bought a camper in a campground.
We loved it and spent most weekends fishing or just having fun.
And our whole family loves it too!

Next we sold it to a very sweet couple (I think I have already shared this on here.)
Next we bought the "The Little house on the lake!"
It was a Little cottage and then a big camper!
You can scroll down to see it.
And we loved it!
Had so much fun there!

Then Sweet Hunter told me his dream was to retire on the lake!
I already knew that but he was serious this time!
(Smile.)
He also told me that the farm needed some younger folks!
Although we both loved our home, I so agreed. 
We've been through a lot there.
Good times and hard times.
So we put the farm up for sale. 
Maybe my next post will be on that story.
It's a God story.
Yep. I will do that next.

Another one of his dreams was to have a jeep!
Well, that happened before we sold the farm.
Circumstances happened that made this happen quicker
than we planned.
He looks so happy!
It is the coolest Jeep.
I love it.

Well, to make a long story short,
we have sold the farm and moved.
Bought another place on the lake for our transition period. 
It is a great place and we have had so much fun here.
I will do another post on it.
It is really nice but most of our stuff is still packed because Sweet Hunter's 
other dream is a house on the lake!
Working on that now!
We still have an address in our home town and probably always will 
because we do everything there.

Sweet Hunter deserves everything he wants 
and I am honored to be by his side!
43 years & he still loves his wife! (sticker-lol)
And I love him.
So again, although this seems like its all about stuff, it's not!
We are just rearranging stuff we had!
Life is short. Make it sweet!
********************************************
November 15, 2019 I lost my best friend on this earth.
I love & miss you Vicki Lou.
Gone but never ever forgotten.
***************************************
To everything there is a season,
and a time to every purpose under the Heaven....
Ecclesiastes 3:1

ome visit me here too!

My Cooking Blog

My You Tube Channel


(I am not too good on here, but you can always find me everywhere else!)

God Bless America!





 

1 comment:

Elaine/Muddling Through said...

What a wonderful post! I am so happy for you both. Being married to someone you love who loves you right back is one of God's sweetest gifts!