Friday, June 27, 2008

Birthday Girl - Blueberries - New Dress - Friends






Alyssa in her new dress that I made for her!
Big Sis picking blueberries
Little Brother eating Blueberries
My "Sweet Grandchildren" & their friends visited me today. Their Mom had the day off, so they were having a fun day. I had a surprise for the "Birthday girl". I had made her a little sun dress. It is so cute, even if I say so myself. She actually picked out the fabric. I was so proud of this dress. It was simple to make and I had a ball doing it for her. She was so happy. Can you tell by her face? Then they went out and picked blueberries. They went home and made blueberry muffins with them. I just had to show you the picture of Alyssa, "the birthday girl", and her little friend holding hands as I walked behind them. So Precious!

5 comments:

Scottish Nanna said...

Alyssa looks Gorgeous in her new dress Very well done Nanna you did a good job looks like a good time was had by all.
Hugs Mary.

Alice Grace said...

Beautiful Dress, beautiful girl! Wonderful Grandmother! We are enjoying your blog as we sit and talk about quilts!
Mom
Laverne

Michelle said...

The birthday girl is beautiful with her new dress than Gran made, but her eyes and smile win the prize. I wish I could reach in this computer and give her a birthday hug.

Your other granddaughter is cute too, but that grandson of yours is a charmer too. Oh, how handsome!

Sue said...

Alyssa looks so cute in the lovely dress that you made her! How much fun is that?! I love to sew for my granddaughters and right now dresses are all they want to wear, well two of them anyway. Great job! I love her smile!

Krista said...

Happy Birthday Alyssa! Your grandchildren are all so beautiful! I'm sure that Mandy's will be absolutely gorgeous too. Do we know if Mandy is having a girl or a boy yet?