Sunday, December 16, 2012

Kathy's Vegetable Soup

Another recipe, revisited.
 
 
This is a very easy soup to make.
I usually triple the recipe and freeze some for later.

1 Large can of Veg-all
1 Large can of tomato sauce
1 can of cream style corn
1 lb. of Ground beef (or deer)
Hot sauce (optional, but very good)
Brown Ground meat and drain.
Add all other ingredients and simmer.
Easy & Delicious!
****************
This recipe was given to me by my friend, Kathy that lost her battle with cancer, but won a home in heaven.  I think of her and her family everytime I fix this soup.
**********************
Every day is a gift from the Lord!
 


4 comments:

My Colonial Home said...

Hi Val ... This recipe sounds wonderful.
Thanks for sharing
Karen

Susannah said...

Hi Val...I am sorry about your friend, Kathy. The soup sounds delicious and I will try it soon. I make soup about once a week in the winter.

Hope your Mom is feeling much better,

Anonymous said...

I love soup; thanks for the recipe.

Unknown said...

Can you use hamburger or something else for the meat? Sounds good tho.
TY for being with me ...
Merry Christmas
Hugs,
TTFN ~
Marydon