Pages

Sunday, July 27, 2014

The BEST Tomato Sandwich Ever

Colonial White Bread
Fresh Tomato (out of my garden)
Cheddar Cheese
Mayonnaise (My preference is Dukes)
Banana Pepper Rings (mild)
Salt & Pepper to taste


And Yes, I LOVE lots of Mayo.




Add Kettle Cracked Pepper Chips &
a coke that has been in the freezer.

Need I say more?
And yes, you see green beans ready to break!!!
I just love this time of year!
 
***************************
 
The aged women likewise, that they be in behavior as becometh holiness, not false accuser, not given to much wine, teachers of good things;
Titus 2:3


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yes!! I had tomato & mayo sandwich for lunch, again! Oohed & ahhed. LOL! Haven't tried your specialty. Looks so good!
Vicki

Anonymous said...

As many tomato sandwiches as I have had lately, yours still made my mouth water! I love this time of year also! Linda Darnell

Susannah said...

Waiting anxiously for our tomatoes to ripen. My favorite sandwich in the world is a tomato and cucumber sandwich with mayo!!!!! I could live on them all summer long. Well, I did last summer. Yours looks delicious. Maybe I should branch out and try one like yours!!!!!!

Kathy said...

Looks luscious! I would say, 'what, no lettuce?' but then I think the pepper rings are a good substitute. I'll have to try that one day.

Angela said...

Live and learn I guess. Never to old to try something different. I have never heard of cheese on a tomato sandwich or pepper rings either, but will definitely give it a try Val. Looks yummy. I also want lettuce on mine. We have been blessed with an abundant of tomatoes and have shared with family and neighbors. Have a great week. Don't work to hard at the farmhouse.
Angela