Sunday, February 1, 2009

Mommy, Daddy & Baby


Our "sweet grandson", Davis is 5 weeks old today. I thought I would share a few pictures with you. He has really grown. Everyone is doing great. There is nothing like having grandchildren. I have 4 and they are so precious.


This reminds me so much of when I had my first baby 34 years ago. I still have a love that I could not describe for this baby boy "sweet son", Nathan. I had and still have so many dreams for him. I will never forget that I wanted a baby boy first because I knew he would protect his little sisters from any harm. Now he is all grown up. It passes by so quick. You just blink an eye and they are grown. There is nothing like a mothers love for a child. It is never ending.

Make sure to check out my other blog
Cooking & More to see what else we have been doing. I am trying to add more about my everyday living on that blog.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL! There's nothing like grandchildren but having our own children is quite wonderful too!

Alice Grace said...

How sweet baby Davis is! And you can feel the love of his parents in these photos!

Unknown said...

Yep that one word you always use to describe your family members, SWEET!

Samantha said...

My goodness, 5 weeks old already?? I still remember all the photos when he was still in his mama's tummy- doesn't time fly?

Anonymous said...

Oh my, the pics. are BEAUTIFUL!!! I can't believe he's already 5 weeks old?

Love,
Shannon Collins