Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Pinterest Party Part 1


My daughter, "May May" and her friend, Miranda hosted a
Pinterest Party!!!
"May May" made these delicious layerd tortillas!

We were all suppose to bring a recipe from Pinterest and a
Pinterest craft to do.
"May May also had all the fixings for the tortillas!
Absolutely delicious!

Strawberry & cream cheese croisants!

Copycat Chili Salsa recipe!!!

My daughter, "Big Sis" made these little chocolate spoons.
Are they not the cutest?

I just loved these!

Pretzels with kisses!!!

Oreo Marshmello Bars!
Smores Bars!
Oreo Balls

This is what I fixed. 
It is all kinds of cut veges with the ranch dressing already in the
individual cups!

"Big Sis" made these too!
Aren't they so cute. 
Santa Hats!!!

This is a Thrive recipe that was delicious.
Chicken Casserole!
****************
I have only showed you the food that we all brought.
Just wait until you see all the crafts we did! 
We did this a few weeks before Christmas and it was so much fun!
It was so sweet of these girls to include me.
I was the oldest one there.
Thank you girls!
Follow Me on Pinterest
So do you pin???
If you don't, you need to check it out.
Coming soon........Part 2
***************

17 comments:

Osage Bluff Quilter said...

Oh gosh, I just looked at your pinterest page, your have WAY more pinnings then I ever will! LOL

Allie said...

WOW! I never look at the food on pinterest - mostly quilts and travel. I'm hungry just looking at that spread though! Love the veggies in individual cups with the dressing, brilliant!

Michelle said...

I didn't right away when people started talking about it, but I do now. Your party looked wonderful, and the food looked fantastic!

caknitter said...

ohmygosh, all of the food looks so delicious!
From what I can see in the picture, the layered tortilla is called a tostada, which is spanish for toasted. Love them but don't have them enough.
You guys have the best parties. And, yes I pin too, Val. My boards are under the name of knitterie1. I'll try to look you up. :-)

Anonymous said...

These are some wonderful eats! Love those Santa hats. Sounds like so much fun. Can't wait to see your crafts.

Hope you have a very nice day.

Darla said...

I don't pin, I drool over some of the boards though! What a great idea for a party. Can't wait to see more.

Becky Garrison said...

I love pinterest for crafting inspiration, but rarely look at the recipes ... I'd love that chicken casserole recipe!!!

Connie said...

Every thing look sooooo good!!! I might need to check pin out...

Carole Burant said...

Omigosh, Val, all of that food looks absolutely scrumptious! I've just recently joined Pinterest and I'm already addicted to it! lol I've actually seen a lot of the recipes on there of the food that was prepared for your Pinterest Party:-) I look forward to seeing what crafts you all made. Fun, fun, fun!! xoxo

Holly said...

Oh my! This looks like sooo much fun and so yummy! I am a Pinterest addict! I LOVE that site. Can't wait to see the crafts.

webbsway said...

Well, I have No idea what you gals are talking about - But- that Strawberry & cream cheese croisants!
has me drooling all over myself! If only I could reach through the computer and "snatch" the whole plate full!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL Betcha thought I was going to say one!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Pat said...

What a great idea to have a Pinterest party!!! I do "pin" but I am now puzzling about how to get to my own Pinterest page when I am on another computer (like a friend's computer) Any ideas??? If you are on Pinterest, look me up and start to follow me and then I'll click to follow you back, okay?

Needled Mom said...

How fun! I have only recently got into Pinning and it is amazing!

Rhonda said...

How fun!!!!!!!!

My Colonial Home said...

SO MUCH FUN TO READ THIS POST VAL....I'm so glad to see people USE PINTEREST...this is what is supposed to be and this is wonderful.
Great looking food.
Karen

Shauna said...

Had to look up what Pinterest was - looks like a great idea! By the way,everything looks good and yummy!

Patty Sumner said...

How did I miss all your posts They did not show up on my dashboard. Party 3 showed up. Looks like the pinterest party is a big hit. The food looked yummy. The chicken casserole.....really yummy. Blessings!