Saturday, May 25, 2019

Facebook Vs. Blogger


Just in case someone from face book is popping in.....I was hacked. So I had to delete my face book account.  I hope to be back soon.  Just trying to figure it all out.  In the meantime...….I made hot wings and spinach artichoke dip for our lunch/supper! I also did chocolate chip cookies for dessert!


So while there are crazies out there trying to get in to accounts, I had a good afternoon here at home.  Sweet Hunter worked most the day outside in this heat! We have a cow that is due anytime so we keep checking on it. It's hard to tell but its exciting! I hope it happens at night so it will be cooler.  

I haven't blogged in so long, I am having to relearn this.  My pictures from my phone will not download. It's just one thing after another. But I will figure it out.  I hope.  (smile) This is actually where I like to blog anyway.  Facebook was just quick and easy and you get a lot of followers pretty fast.  

You know. It's not about the numbers. It was about the young girls that were learning what I wish someone had taught me when I was young. It was a ministry. But I can do a womens ministry from here too. I used to.  I just can't figure out why there is so much hate in this world. Why can't everyone be happy?  But hackers don't have anything better to do no matter who they are.  I don't consider them enemies. But we still need to pray for them  Its really so sad.
***************************
Pray for Them.
Do Good to them if they will let you.
Stay Humble.
Believe me, I was blind but now I see.
Thank you Lord.


1 comment:

Little Penpen said...

I'm glad you are blogging again. As much as I like your posts on fb, I don't always see them all. Sorry you were hacked; I don't understand that stuff either... the world is surely changing!