Wednesday, October 14, 2020

The Path Forward....

 I don't even like to think of all this. I sure don't like writing about it.  There were many bad things that happened during this time but also, many good things. I don't want to go back there though.  The only reason I am writing this is mainly for my children but as I have told you all, YOU are the only one that knows your body.  Listen to it.

Before Surgery but after we knew I had a tumor.  
This was after colonoscopy. 
I didn't know at that time that I had cancer.
Sweet Hunter says they told me, but I didn't remember.
According to all my friends that came, they say I was hilarious 
and laughing. 
I had to be drugged up.
It wasn't until 12 days later I really faced the fact of that word.
CANCER.

This is after my surgery.
My Moms face in this picture breaks my heart.
Nothing like a Mothers love.

I love him!
And he loves me!

I think this was several days after surgery. 
I don't know.
It literally makes me sick writing all this and
 not sure I can continue with many more details.

                                  I received so many gifts and cards during all this.

  I am so thankful for my friends and family.

I will have to stop for today.

I will continue in a couple of days.

I just hate what all my family went through. 

I hate cancer!

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Click below to visit me:

My Cooking Blog

My You Tube Channel


1 comment:

Needled Mom said...

Cancer is ugly in so many ways. I’m glad you listened to your body.