Sunday, October 18, 2020

My Journey Continues.....

While I was in the hospital I had 2 friends, Lona and Jalanda that came and put up my tree, and because it wasn't Christmas, they did a Fall tree for me.  When I saw this,  I cried.  They bought the decorations and all. I wouldn't take a thing for what I found when I came home. They had my house clean and everything.  
Friendship, true friendship is priceless.
I didn't have to worry about the farm,
(not that I would have known to worry lol) 
because Lona took care of everything they said.

I don't know what I would have done without my family.
They really showed me what love is.
This is Sweet Hunter & our oldest daughter, Shannon helping me walk 
down the hall. Shannon has always been my strong one.
We have been through a lot together.
You can see down the hall, my Sister in Love, Glo.
I was so weak.
My family & the Lord was/is my strength.

I am documenting these pictures so we will never forget.
Life is short.
This is my other daughters, Maranda & Mandy. 
Even from the side of their faces, I see their pain.


I am so ready to get through with this story.
But I so want anyone reading this to know that life can change in a heartbeat.
And that's why I am sharing this.
Don't ever take life for granted.
I was strong and healthy.
I have heard many say I could have done this or that.
That is not true.
I have seen babies have cancer.
It is not their fault.
Something like this doesn't just affect me. 
It affects the whole family.
This is my sweet mom.
They said she came everyday.
A Mothers heart.
She will probably kill me for posting this picture.
She hates her picture took which I honestly 
don't understand.
She's beautiful.
Most people wouldn't post pictures like this of themselves 
but I bet this was my first coke after surgery!
Funny thing is one of my other things that happened was 
right after the fall in Jan. 2018, I lost my desire for coke.
Anyone that knows me, knows I have to have my coke early in the mornings.
I wonder if this is coke! 
I did get my desire back.
Funny how a tumor can cause all of these issues. 
I think I told you about the smell in my nose.
That started in right after the fall too.
I love this picture.
Look at me and my baby girl holding hands.
I don't remember any of this.
They told me that when I was in surgery they were praying 
it was NOT Stage 4.
I asked her how they knew to pray that.
She said, Google!!!
Thank the Lord it was Stage 3c.
I pray i never have to face this again & I have faith that I won't.
But my journey was just beginning.
I hate cancer.
*************************************

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Click below to visit me:

My Cooking Blog

My You Tube Channel



 

1 comment:

Charlotte Huffman said...

I can truly relate to your journey. I didn’t have cancer, but an epidural abscess. I had to have emergency surgery when they finally discovered what my problem was. I lost the use of my right leg , but have regained some but not all of my strength. I still have balance problems and can no longer squat. If not for my dear husband, I would have died or been paralyzed. That was 2007. I don’t remember the hospital stay, but I do remember the two weeks in rehab learning to stand and walk again,