Monday, November 2, 2020

Halloween 2020 A year like no other!

Look at this little Huddy!
He's a miracle baby!
He is 6 years old!
He is his Pops made over!

He calls social distancing.....
"Social density!"
I hate covid!


GiGi & Pops!
We look pooped!
I was. I made Brunswick stew, Popcorn balls, potato candy. 
And it is all on my Youtube channel if you would like to visit.
The link is below!

Here is the little family!
Our daughter, Son in love, and our youngest grand!
The only one missing is their little puppy,
Honey Bun!
They are the only ones that came trick or treating!
All the others are too big! 
lol 
Except these 2 below.

This is Davis!
I used to call him "Little D" on the blog.
They are dressed for Halloween too but they 
always have plans with friends!
Davis looks just like his daddy!


They are so busy with ball & their friends!
That's what happens as they grow up!
He is almost 12 years old!
Growing up way too fast!

This is Little Asher!
He just turned 9 years old!
I can't believe how big they are getting!

He looks just like his Mommy but 
he plays football like his Pops! 
We sure do miss them all!

We have 6 Grands. Some of you may remember them. 
They have grown up so fast.
Our oldest, Triston (I used to call her Sweet teen) 
is a 5th grade math teacher!
She is 25 years old!
Then we have Alyssa, (I used to call her Sweet Angel on here).
Alyssa is 20 years old.
She has a job and is in college studying to be a nurse!
And then there is Brett, 
(I used to call him Brother on here!)
He is 17 and a senior in high school!
I will get pictures of them on soon!
Amazing how fast they grow up!
We are blessed! 
****************

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Just click below!

I am everywhere!

(Smile)

I would love to sit with you for a while!











 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love my family!

Needled Mom said...

They do grow up too quickly. Nice to follow your grands through the years and read what they are up to these days.