Thursday, September 23, 2010

Fertilizer Friday









To visit more Fertilizer Friday's and Flaunt Your flowers click Here!
                                                     Thank you Tootsie for hosting this!
        ********************************************************************************
FLOWER OF LIFE
F eel the goodness in all forms of life
L ove all things; let go of strife
O pen your petals; let love flow in
W iden the gap; let love grow within
E rase the scars of the past
R est in the assurance that only love lasts

O wn your self-worth in spite of what others may say
F ind again the peace in your day

L ive your potential; let the world know
I nto yourself let a new energy flow
F ind out you have so much to give
E mbrace love; laugh and life

Be joyous and free
Be all that you are and ever could be!

by Eileen Finch Cain

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Val, What pretty photos today. The hibiscus bloom is my favorite and the poem is lovely. Hope you have a lovely day and a joyous weekend.

Darla said...

Very nice, did I see Gerbera Daisy, Hibiscus, Impatiens, peppers, coleus and roses? I know I am missing something.

Anonymous said...

Such pretty blooms ... very.

Pat said...

Nice flowers and nice poem, too!

lindsey said...

Lovely photo's. I am hopeless with names of plants but they all look very pretty. When you commented on my blog you said I am a no reply blogger...I have been told this before butcant figure out what it means or what I do to change it!!! can you help me?

Carole Burant said...

The perfect poem to go with the pictures of your beautiful flowers. I'm surprised I still have petunias and hydrangeas in bloom, considering we've had frost on so many mornings this week! The rest of my flowers have unfortunately all been finished off. xoxo

*karendianne. said...

Oh my, how uplifting. You're in my heart and it's blooming!

Alice Grace said...

Those pictures are gorgeous! The peppers remind me of my Mom, your Grandmother, who loved to grow those for their lovely colors.

Love Bears All Things said...

Your flowers are beautiful and so lush..mine are on their last leg but its raining so perhaps they'll perk up.
Mama Bear

Anonymous said...

ha, I will test my thought, your post get me some good ideas, it's really awesome, thanks.

- Thomas