Monday, March 4, 2013

Our Master Bathroom Before & After

This is what our master bathroom looked like when we bought this house!

You walked through a pocket door and this is what you saw along with a big closet.
The bathtub was the first thing to go!

The potty was the second thing to go.
 

The vanity got pulled out but we still used it.
 

This is the vanity now.
I painted it. We raised it up higher.
Put a granite counter top on it.
Look better now?

But this is our favorite thing in our bathroom!
It is huge! It is 5' x 6'!
It has a hand held shower head and a regular shower head.
They can be used separate or at the same time.
It has a bench in it and there are no doors on this shower.
We LOVE it!
Looks much better than the Gold tub!
****************************
If you didn't see the "before" kitchen remodel you can click Here!
And you can click Here to see the "after" kitchen remodel!
*************************
When we redo a house it just amazes me that you can take something
that doesn't look like too much and make it into something else.
Taking the old and making it new!
It kind of reminds me of that verse, 2 Corinthians 5:17.
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

 

12 comments:

Diane said...

I love it!!! I am jealous of that shower. I am so amazed at what you can do when you remodel.

Becky Garrison said...

Val, this is beautiful! I love the shower! Great job!

Anonymous said...

The shower is AWESOME!!!!! love you
Alyssa Talley

Needled Mom said...

It looks fabulous. We did that with our shower and I love it too.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Beautiful! I want to take a shower in yours!!! ♥♥♥

caknitter said...

You and your husband are amazing at remodeling. Wow!

Patty Sumner said...

It looks great Val! Yes, reconstruction always reminds me of how God works in our lives. Love that verse in 2 Corinthians. Love that huge shower...Blessings!

Rhonda said...

That is beautiful. And if you ever end up needing a shower chair like my husband does after his knee surgery, a chair would sure fit in your luxury shower.
Can't wait to see the rest of your pretty new home

Connie said...

Love it !!! You all are doing a great job at remodeling!! Have fun.

Mama Pea said...

Ha! That shower would take some getting used to for me . . . I'd be afraid some wild spraying of mine would wash down the whole bathroom!

Seriously, fantastic remodeling of the bathroom. How do you visualize all of this before starting the work?

Jan said...

Wonderful you are getting your home the way you want it.
Hugs and Blessings.

Krista said...

OH my goodness! That is awesome! I love it.